Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Over the hump

Woohoo!

We've got wifi at the camp! :-)

In other news, we finished our first house this morning, and we made a *huge* amount of progress on the second today. I think we can get it done by friday!

Today was a really, really good day. I think we all got into the swing of things, and that really helped us knock out a lot of...well...stuff. We got the majority of stuff out of two rooms and a large closet, down to the studs. We were all a bit amazed at the huge pile of debris in the front yard. We were also amazed by the amount of Crown Royal in this house. These people are true CR fans, to say the least. All of it goes to the EPA now, since it could be contaminated.
At this point it the week, I am tired, hot, and sweaty, but I'm also really, really energized. I am ready to go out and really get stuff done on this house.

Oh, and still no alligators. They'll be here, though, just when I least expect it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... A little over zealous with the submit button?
- Jason

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having net accsess at the camp must be exciting to the geek...this is big news. We are told three times. ;-)

Your sister-in-law...can you figure out who I am?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home